Campus Tree Advisory Committee Spring 2021 Meeting
Mar 31, 2021
from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM
|Contact Name||Justin Mog|
|Add event to calendar||
Click here to join the meeting or call in 502-792-9582 (ID: 140 609 474#)
The Campus Tree Advisory Committee is open to all employees, students & community members interested in helping UofL protect & expand our tree population. We meet just once a semester. The agenda includes:
- Updates: recent/impending tree plantings, removals and maintenance plans
- Update on Campus Tree Inventory & UofL Tree App
- Updates/Maintenance of Belknap Tree Tour – Fixing StoryMap? Plaque replacements?
- Planning for UofL Arbor Day Celebration 2021
- When? Shall we wait until Fall again? Perhaps Friday, Oct. 29th?
- What? Shall we: Plant trees? Give away saplings? Offer fruit and tree-based smoothies? Other ideas?
- Where? Belknap and HSC? Potential planting locations?
- Who? Any volunteers to help out?
Tree-related Service Learning Projects
- Recap: 2021 Maple-Tapping season
EcoReps Workshop: Maple Tapping Pancake Party!
Friday, April 16th, Noon-1:00pm, Under tent on Humanities Quad
- All are encouraged to volunteer to help with these fall plantings in UofL’s Tree-borhood:
- - Saturday 3/27 (rain date 4/3) and 4/17 (rain date 4/24), 9am-noon, meetup at St. Catherine & Garvin
- Any 2021 classes on offer which are/could integrate tree-related service learning?
- Other items? Contact the Chair, Justin Mog at email@example.com