The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Feb 25, 2015 Coping with stress discussed March 5
- Feb 25, 2015 $200,000 goal set for 2015 raiseRED Dance Marathon to benefit pediatric cancer research
- Feb 20, 2015 Financial workshop aims to help cancer caregivers
- Feb 18, 2015 UofL appoints social work faculty member to lead Institute for Sustainable Health and Optimal Aging
- Feb 10, 2015 Hats for Hope supports breast cancer patient care with Derby style
- Feb 24, 2015 Dean, student author a report on the impact of the Affordable Care Act in Louisville
- Jan 20, 2015 Dr. Doug Lorenz named a "Top Four" Faculty Favorite
- Jan 06, 2015 UofL Welcomes Dr. Christopher Johnson to School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Dec 04, 2014 SPHIS health policy institute to address Kentucky’s health issues and disparities
- Nov 03, 2014 Dr. Caroline Chan named SPHIS Alumnus of the Year