The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Dec 16, 2014 Two UofL researchers named Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors
- Dec 16, 2014 University of Louisville Hospital to host bone marrow drive Dec. 17
- Dec 15, 2014 MD Anderson, UT Health Science Center at San Antonio added as trial sites for ACT’s PFK-158 licensed from UofL’s Brown Cancer Center
- Dec 15, 2014 UofL Continuing Medical Education & Professional Development program returns to full accreditation
- Dec 11, 2014 UofL physiologist wins early career award
- Oct 10, 2014 School of Dentistry commends the Louisville Dental Society for winning the American Dental Association’s 2014 Golden Apple Award for Science Fair Support and Promotion
- Oct 01, 2014 31st Annual “William J. Mansfield, Jr. Alumni Day” Under the Big Top
- Oct 01, 2014 Ortho Fall Meeting
- Oct 01, 2014 Alumni Reunions - Save the Date
- Oct 01, 2014 We've added new faces to the dental school team
- Dec 04, 2014 SPHIS health policy institute to address Kentucky’s health issues and disparities
- Nov 24, 2014 Dr. Susmita Datta named Fellow of American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Nov 14, 2014 The Public Health Generation: Undergraduate Public Health Degrees Growing Exponentially
- Nov 03, 2014 Dr. Caroline Chan named SPHIS Alumnus of the Year
- Oct 01, 2014 Alumna Stephanie Boone moves career forward with publications and professional development