The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- May 20, 2015 Graduate students receive national research awards
- May 20, 2015 Schapmire receives national award for leadership in oncology social work
- May 19, 2015 Scientists meet in Louisville to share research that could lead to improved treatments for spinal cord and head injury
- May 19, 2015 Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Communicative Disorders created at UofL
- May 18, 2015 Diane Harper, M.D., M.P.H., M.S., chosen for executive program
- May 13, 2015 DentaQuest selects UofL’s David L. Dunn, M.D., Ph.D., as Health Equity Hero for innovations in care delivery
- May 05, 2015 Fraundorf Elected ASDA District 7 Trustee
- May 04, 2015 Congratulations to our National Health Service Corps Scholars
- May 04, 2015 Students impact oral health in Honduras
- Apr 27, 2015 Students take part in annual Dental Hinman Meeting
- May 14, 2015 UofL nursing associate dean to represent Kentucky nurse practitioners
- Apr 29, 2015 Faculty recieve significant honors in 2015
- Apr 28, 2015 A Part of Something Bigger
- Apr 22, 2015 Health center celebrates a decade of caring for racetrack workers
- Apr 21, 2015 Health equity program sets stage for integration of LGBT competency pilot in UofL med school curriculum
- May 06, 2015 Gray Street Farmers Market brings fresh food to the city
- Apr 24, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 20, 2015 Kentucky Public Health Association Conference 2015
- Apr 12, 2015 Public health photo contest winners
- Apr 12, 2015 Bert Little brings Big Data expertise