The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Jan 29, 2015 Recent journal article echoes UofL professor's concerns on e-cigarettes
- Jan 28, 2015 UofL geriatrics to help co-host free long-term care meeting
- Jan 27, 2015 UofL sole site in Kentucky testing investigational device for emphysema
- Jan 23, 2015 James Graham Brown Cancer Center named charity of Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon, miniMarathon
- Jan 06, 2015 ‘Why be nice?’
- Jan 22, 2015 Orthodontics Alumni Reunion a Hit
- Jan 22, 2015 The world says goodbye to former SC Governor Jim Edwards, ULSD alumnus
- Jan 22, 2015 Dr. Sherry Babbage Elected Board of Health Chair
- Jan 22, 2015 2014 ULSD Alumni Fellow Honored
- Oct 10, 2014 School of Dentistry commends the Louisville Dental Society for winning the American Dental Association’s 2014 Golden Apple Award for Science Fair Support and Promotion
- Jan 20, 2015 Dr. Doug Lorenz named a "Top Four" Faculty Favorite
- Jan 06, 2015 UofL Welcomes Dr. Christopher Johnson to School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Dec 04, 2014 SPHIS health policy institute to address Kentucky’s health issues and disparities
- Nov 24, 2014 Dr. Susmita Datta named Fellow of American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Nov 14, 2014 The Public Health Generation: Undergraduate Public Health Degrees Growing Exponentially