The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Oct 25, 2016 Air pollution linked to blood vessel damage in healthy young adults
- Oct 24, 2016 New robotic device to boost balance in spinal cord injury patients at UofL
- Oct 19, 2016 Indiana woman undergoes double hand transplant
- Oct 19, 2016 Department members shine at 2016 Research!Louisville
- Oct 17, 2016 Callen begins term as Association of Professors of Dermatology president
- Oct 19, 2016 Alumni Fellow transitioned from bedside nurse to leadership role at FDA
- Oct 17, 2016 Reserve your ticket for the 3rd-annual Nightingale Awards Dinner
- Oct 12, 2016 School of Nursing professor honored by Presentation Academy
- Oct 06, 2016 UofL research group wins award at international perinatal mental health conference
- Oct 03, 2016 Nurses in Kentucky, Southern Indiana chosen for 3rd-annual Nightingale Awards