The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Aug 28, 2015 Saving lives from suicide topic of Sept. 8th program
- Aug 28, 2015 New Optimal Aging Lecture Series kicks off Sept. 9
- Aug 25, 2015 Focused electrical blasts increase survival for patients with pancreatic cancer
- Aug 18, 2015 Community has a great resource in UofL Department of Pediatrics
- Aug 17, 2015 September golf tourneys benefit UofL cancer center
- Aug 28, 2015 Dental Class of 2019 and Dental Hygiene Class of 2017 mark their entry into dentistry
- Jul 24, 2015 Dr. Hector Martinez discusses dentistry for kids
- Jul 01, 2015 Prosthodontist from Prestonsburg embraces his purpose
- Jun 30, 2015 UofL D.M.D./Ph.D. student Jae Lee awarded four-year grant from National Institutes of Health
- Jun 29, 2015 UofL School of Dentistry ranked No. 2 in the nation
- Aug 14, 2015 Owensboro pre-nursing students receive opportunity for guaranteed admission to UofL
- Aug 04, 2015 WHAS11 Great Day Live features Florence Nightingale Awards in Nursing
- Jul 24, 2015 An amazing 1944 UofL General Hospital alumna!
- Jul 15, 2015 Florence Nightingale Awards to honor nurses
- Jun 04, 2015 National Academies of Practice Induct Becky Christian, PhD, MSN, RN
- May 06, 2015 Gray Street Farmers Market brings fresh food to the city
- Apr 24, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 20, 2015 Kentucky Public Health Association Conference 2015
- Apr 12, 2015 Public health photo contest winners
- Apr 12, 2015 Bert Little brings Big Data expertise