The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Jul 06, 2015 UofL, AARP host free aging conference ‘Watch Party’ on July 13
- Jul 06, 2015 Cancer immunotherapy to be discussed at next "Beer with a Scientist" event
- Jul 02, 2015 Better Breathers Club to discuss nutrition, lung disease
- Jul 01, 2015 UofL GI well represented at 2015 Research Society on Alcoholism Scientific Meeting
- Jun 30, 2015 Annual M&I picnic
- Jul 01, 2015 Prosthodontist from Prestonsburg embraces his purpose
- Jun 30, 2015 UofL D.M.D./Ph.D. student Jae Lee awarded four-year grant from National Institutes of Health
- Jun 29, 2015 UofL School of Dentistry ranked No. 2 in the nation
- May 29, 2015 Dental school graduate poised to help shape future of the profession
- May 13, 2015 DentaQuest selects UofL’s David L. Dunn, M.D., Ph.D., as Health Equity Hero for innovations in care delivery
- Jun 04, 2015 National Academies of Practice Induct Becky Christian, PhD, MSN, RN
- May 14, 2015 UofL nursing associate dean to represent Kentucky nurse practitioners
- Apr 29, 2015 Faculty receive significant honors in 2015
- Apr 28, 2015 A Part of Something Bigger
- Apr 22, 2015 Health center celebrates a decade of caring for racetrack workers
- May 06, 2015 Gray Street Farmers Market brings fresh food to the city
- Apr 24, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 20, 2015 Kentucky Public Health Association Conference 2015
- Apr 12, 2015 Public health photo contest winners
- Apr 12, 2015 Bert Little brings Big Data expertise