The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Mar 24, 2015 Clinical “calculators” seriously overrate heart attack risk
- Mar 24, 2015 UofL geriatricians join Beshear for bill signing
- Mar 23, 2015 Match Day 2015
- Mar 23, 2015 Two Louisvillians named to James Graham Brown Cancer Center Advisory Board
- Mar 18, 2015 UofL is first to launch free open access internal medicine education series
- Mar 11, 2015 SON ranked 68th in U.S. News & World Report Best Grad Schools for 2016
- Mar 11, 2015 McCarthy receives prestigious Southern Nursing Research Society Award
- Mar 09, 2015 Dean Hern, Polivka selected for University of Cincinnati College of Nursing Legacy Award
- Nov 25, 2014 MEPN Program to Launch this Summer
- Nov 25, 2014 SON engages in LGBT Health and Wellness Competency Certificate
- Feb 24, 2015 Dean, student author a report on the impact of the Affordable Care Act in Louisville
- Jan 20, 2015 Dr. Doug Lorenz named a "Top Four" Faculty Favorite
- Jan 06, 2015 UofL Welcomes Dr. Christopher Johnson to School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Dec 04, 2014 SPHIS health policy institute to address Kentucky’s health issues and disparities
- Nov 03, 2014 Dr. Caroline Chan named SPHIS Alumnus of the Year