The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Aug 22, 2016 Lowy receives American Academy of Periodontics teaching and mentoring award
- Aug 22, 2016 Asian American Dental Association
- Aug 18, 2016 State Fair provides Kentuckians opportunity for health checkups, information
- Aug 12, 2016 Veterans honored on 71st anniversary of WWII’s ending
- Jul 28, 2016 UofL provides comprehensive dental care for people living with HIV
- Aug 26, 2016 School of Nursing research shows presence of children at home did not motivate parents to test for radon, secondhand smoke
- Aug 18, 2016 Doctor of Nursing Practice program welcomes first students
- Aug 17, 2016 Take the leap: Advice from a recent RN to BSN program graduate
- Aug 15, 2016 Nursing student, assistant professor provide care in Tanzania
- Aug 12, 2016 Nursing PhD student part of inaugural cohort of Health and Social Justice Scholars
- Aug 17, 2016 Gray Street Farmers Market selected for Double Dollars program
- Aug 16, 2016 Researchers to explore the lifetime effects of cigarette smoke and genetics on infertility
- Aug 10, 2016 Concern and passion captured in West Louisville Photovoice exhibit
- Aug 03, 2016 Lack of social support among barriers to breastfeeding
- Jul 07, 2016 Department of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics embarks on Master of Science collaboration with South African university