The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Apr 13, 2015 M&I faculty awarded more new grants
- Apr 09, 2015 Children with neurological disorders need flu vaccine but don’t always get it
- Apr 06, 2015 Updates in autism to be discussed April 16
- Mar 30, 2015 Grant to aid UofL research into asthma in older adults (w/ VIDEO)
- Mar 30, 2015 Kentucky Cancer Program at UofL launches online guide to cancer resources
- Apr 12, 2015 Public health photo contest winners
- Apr 12, 2015 Bert Little brings Big Data expertise
- Apr 09, 2015 Students to examine China’s public health issues
- Apr 09, 2015 Public health, medical students help feed a village
- Apr 03, 2015 Students talk about their passion for public health during NPHW