The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Mar 04, 2015 Discussion on coping with stress rescheduled for March 24
- Mar 04, 2015 Race in medicine and biomedical research discussed March 11
- Mar 03, 2015 Save the date now for health career information later
- Feb 25, 2015 Coping with stress discussed March 5
- Feb 25, 2015 $200,000 goal set for 2015 raiseRED Dance Marathon to benefit pediatric cancer research
- Mar 04, 2015 Dean Hern, Polivka selected for University of Cincinnati College of Nursing Legacy Award
- Nov 25, 2014 MEPN Program to Launch this Summer
- Nov 25, 2014 SON engages in LGBT Health and Wellness Competency Certificate
- Nov 24, 2014 Improved Facilities for Owensboro Campus
- Nov 24, 2014 SON welcomes Roth as new Director of Development
- Feb 24, 2015 Dean, student author a report on the impact of the Affordable Care Act in Louisville
- Jan 20, 2015 Dr. Doug Lorenz named a "Top Four" Faculty Favorite
- Jan 06, 2015 UofL Welcomes Dr. Christopher Johnson to School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Dec 04, 2014 SPHIS health policy institute to address Kentucky’s health issues and disparities
- Nov 03, 2014 Dr. Caroline Chan named SPHIS Alumnus of the Year