The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Jul 29, 2016 UofL dermatology chief elected to national committee
- Jul 28, 2016 Six from the Department of Medicine recognized as 'Top Docs' for 2016
- Jul 27, 2016 UofL faculty and staff introduce at-risk youth to careers in health care
- Jul 25, 2016 Parkinson’s Disease Buddy Program seeking participants
- Jul 20, 2016 Personal physician to the Dalai Lama to speak on compassion in medicine at UofL White Coat Ceremony
- Jul 28, 2016 UofL provides comprehensive dental care for people living with HIV
- Jul 21, 2016 Back-to-school to do list : Schedule a dental exam
- Jun 20, 2016 Dental students raise charitable funds through recycling
- Jun 16, 2016 Psi Omega Fraternity, Omicron Chapter wins national award
- May 31, 2016 Tobacco smoke makes germs more resilient
- Jul 15, 2016 Nominate an outstanding Kentuckiana nurse for 3rd-annual Nightingale Awards
- Jul 01, 2016 Professor named American Academy of Nursing fellow
- Jun 29, 2016 UofL Human Subjects Protection Program earns reaccreditation
- Jun 28, 2016 Student, faculty articles published in Kentucky Nurse
- Jun 22, 2016 Nursing faculty to receive President's Distinguished Faculty Awards
- Jul 07, 2016 Department of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics embarks on Master of Science collaboration with South African university
- Jun 14, 2016 Alumna honored for compassionate care
- Jun 13, 2016 Office of Public Health Practice presents at an international conference on justice
- Jun 09, 2016 HIV disparities researcher selected for competitive mentorship program
- Jun 03, 2016 Faculty named assistant editor of health policy section for top anesthesiology journal