The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Jul 30, 2015 Five from Department of Medicine recognized as 'Top Docs'
- Jul 30, 2015 Spinal cord injury patient’s foundation sponsors Crawford's Kid for therapy visit
- Jul 29, 2015 High school students do summer right with medical research internships at UofL
- Jul 29, 2015 UofL's Michael Lovelace selected for national family medicine leadership program
- Jul 22, 2015 M&I student news
- Jul 24, 2015 Dr. Hector Martinez discusses dentistry for kids
- Jul 01, 2015 Prosthodontist from Prestonsburg embraces his purpose
- Jun 30, 2015 UofL D.M.D./Ph.D. student Jae Lee awarded four-year grant from National Institutes of Health
- Jun 29, 2015 UofL School of Dentistry ranked No. 2 in the nation
- May 29, 2015 Dental school graduate poised to help shape future of the profession
- Jul 24, 2015 An amazing 1944 UofL General Hospital alumna!
- Jul 15, 2015 Florence Nightingale Awards to honor nurses
- Jun 04, 2015 National Academies of Practice Induct Becky Christian, PhD, MSN, RN
- May 14, 2015 UofL nursing associate dean to represent Kentucky nurse practitioners
- Apr 29, 2015 Faculty receive significant honors in 2015
- May 06, 2015 Gray Street Farmers Market brings fresh food to the city
- Apr 24, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 20, 2015 Kentucky Public Health Association Conference 2015
- Apr 12, 2015 Public health photo contest winners
- Apr 12, 2015 Bert Little brings Big Data expertise