The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Mar 30, 2015 Kentucky Cancer Program at UofL launches online guide to cancer resources
- Mar 30, 2015 UofL physicians, KentuckyOne heart team to live stream, tweet surgery April 2
- Mar 24, 2015 Clinical “calculators” seriously overrate heart attack risk
- Mar 24, 2015 UofL geriatricians join Beshear for bill signing
- Mar 23, 2015 Match Day 2015
- Apr 01, 2015 UofL online RN-to-BSN program revised curriculum results in cost savings
- Mar 30, 2015 UofL researchers to examine asthma triggers in older adults
- Mar 11, 2015 SON ranked 68th in U.S. News & World Report Best Grad Schools for 2016
- Mar 11, 2015 McCarthy receives prestigious Southern Nursing Research Society Award
- Mar 30, 2015 Dean Hern, Batscha, Polivka selected for University of Cincinnati College of Nursing Legacy Award
- Feb 24, 2015 Dean, student author a report on the impact of the Affordable Care Act in Louisville
- Jan 20, 2015 Dr. Doug Lorenz named a "Top Four" Faculty Favorite
- Jan 06, 2015 UofL Welcomes Dr. Christopher Johnson to School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Dec 04, 2014 SPHIS health policy institute to address Kentucky’s health issues and disparities
- Nov 03, 2014 Dr. Caroline Chan named SPHIS Alumnus of the Year