The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Apr 29, 2016 Certified nurse midwife to discuss hormones’ role in labor, childbirth
- Apr 27, 2016 Doug Saforo receives Outstanding Student Award for Graduate and Professional Students
- Apr 26, 2016 UofL pediatrician elected chair of national committee
- Apr 22, 2016 CPR training at the state fair wins top award for UofL cardiologist
- Apr 22, 2016 Karen Udoh presents cancer research at ACC’s Meeting of the Minds
- Apr 06, 2016 Second-year dental students called to train in health and social justice
- Apr 01, 2016 UofL dental school faculty elected president of the American Academy of Oral Medicine
- Mar 09, 2016 UofL School of Dentistry receives six year reaccreditation
- Mar 08, 2016 Enhanced dental patient security, student experience among benefits of new HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based secure messaging system
- Mar 02, 2016 A faster route to dental implants
- Apr 27, 2016 Nursing professor receives American Association of Nurse Practitioners State Award for Excellence
- Apr 27, 2016 UofL School of Nursing team receives top prize for poster
- Apr 25, 2016 With onset of spring allergies, UofL seeks asthma sufferers to participate in study
- Apr 13, 2016 Service learning, new DNP program featured on UofL Today
- Apr 08, 2016 Ashley Miller awarded UofL’s highest honor for doctoral students
- Apr 05, 2016 HSC doctoral students called to address social justice
- Apr 01, 2016 Heroin and prescription opioid abuse in Louisville focus of conversation, training
- Mar 30, 2016 Mayor Fischer Names New Health Director
- Mar 25, 2016 Dean signs letter urging for prevention in new cancer initiative
- Mar 21, 2016 Health insurance, LGBT health disparities and health-related needs assessment all part of the latest Commonwealth Institute efforts