Building a Human-Scale Campus and Streets
Oct 28, 2021
from 02:30 PM to 03:30 PM
|Contact Name||Pat Smith|
|Add event to calendar||
This virtual roundtable will bring together planners, advocates, scholars, and community organizers to explore together how we can build sustainable transportation systems and human-scale streets around the UofL campus.
Come hear about existing work, help vision for a more sustainable transportation future, ask your questions, and find out how to get involved!
- Carrie Butler, Executive Director TARC (Transit Authority of River City)
- Chris Glasser, Director of Streets for People
- Mike King, Director of Louisville Metro Office of Advanced Planning and Sustainability
- Katie Rowe, Transportation Engineer and Planner at Gresham Smith (author of the new Eastern Pkwy plan)
- Dr. Kelly Kinahan, Assistant Professor in UofL's Department of Urban & Public Affairs
This is a UofL Sustainability Week 2021 event!