Cards Commuter Challengers log nearly 2700 car-free miles! Your next trip could win!
In just two weeks, participants in the Cards Commuter Challenge 2022 have logged 2682 miles over 326 car-free trips, mitigating 1600 pounds of carbon pollution!
Our hearty congratulations to our first two $50 weekly winners:
- Student, Debra Rayford, racked up huge mileage on four intercity bus trips; and
- Dental Systems Analyst, Clinton Coulter, logged an 8-mile bike commute.
Join them in the Cards Commuter Challenge and you could be the next winner to tap into $650 in prizes. The more trips you log, the greater your chances of winning! Log your trips through September 30th at Cardinal Directions to be entered to win.
And don't miss out on our upcoming promotional events for the Challenge:
- Thursday, Sept. 15th, 5:15pm Campus History Walking Tour with Tom Owen (starts on Ekstrom Library's Quad porch)
- Tuesday, Sept. 20th, 11am-2pm Free for Cyclists - Locks; Registration & Tune-ups (Humanities Quad)
- September 19-25 Carpool Week! (share the ride with the Cardinal Directions carpool-matching platform!)
Below are the results and standings after two weeks: