Sustainability Learning Café: Ethical Purchasing
WATCH VIDEO RECORDING.
Put your money where your mouth is!
Join us to hear from a team of UofL experts working to advance sustainable purchasing within departments and across the university community as a whole.
Learn about UofL’s Anchor Mission Initiative and how the purchases you make (either personal or on behalf of UofL) can help support a vibrant, sustainable local economy that invests in diversity, cooperatives, green businesses, and other values we hold in common.
Utilizing our Purchasing Priorities and Planning (P3) Tool, you’ll be able to track your purchasing habits and work towards building wealth in long-neglected communities right here in Louisville.
- Amber Horn, Assistant Director, Contract Administration
- Henry Cunningham, Director of Community Engagement
- Tom Walton, Executive In Residence at UofL’s School of Public Health and Information Sciences
- Ariana Levinson, Professor of Law
- Justin Mog, Assistant to the Provost for Sustainability Initiatives
This is a UofL Sustainability Week event!