National Bike Challenge 2015!
May 01, 2015 12:00 AM
Sep 30, 2015 11:55 PM
|Contact Name||Jamie Udeze|
|Add event to calendar||
National Bike Challenge!
May 1st to September 30th, 2015
Saddle up and ride for team UofL in the 2015 National Bike Challenge! Show your support for a healthy lifestyle and sustainable transportation. Register as an individual, or create a team of 5 to compete against your peers. Your miles cycled will count towards the University of Louisville (workplace or school) total, as well as qualify employees for great individual and team prizes through Get Healthy Now, including the grand prize of a $400 voucher to a local bike shop, co-sponsored by UofL's Sustainability Council!
1. Visit nationalbikechallenge.org
2. Click “join”
3. Select “The University of Louisville” as your workplace (students register for “University of Louisville” under school category)
1. All team members must complete individual registration (see above)
2. Click “my account” link at top right of page
3. Scroll down and click “start one” under team heading (or “search” if you want to join an existing team)
4. Submit team name and 5 person (maximum) roster to firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Bike Challenge is open to everyone, however the Get Healthy Now competition is restricted to UofL employees, retirees, and their spouses/qualifying adults.