UofL joins the Post-Landfill Action Network (PLAN)
UofL’s Sustainability Council is hosting PLAN Atlas Fellows this summer with benefits for the whole UofL community to tap into the power of the student led, zero-waste movement!
From July through September 2021, all UofL students, faculty, and staff can take advantage of:
- One-on-one advising calls with PLAN staff to help create a zero-waste strategy for your event, club, department, etc.
- Access to a wide variety of zero-waste manuals and digital resources from the Zero Waste Events Guide to Campus Composting
- A variety of online workshops and trainings to learn more about going zero-waste
- The opportunity to achieve PLAN Leadership Certification by attending the full training series
- Discounts on sustainable products and services, such as 40% off Klean Kanteen reusable bottles!
Register now with any @louisville.edu address to access the Member Hub and tap into all these great benefits! Go to postlandfill.org
Contact: Kayla Conway firstname.lastname@example.org