University Tower Apartments
- Apartment style
- Approximately 200 first-year and upper-level students
- Located near Louisville Hall, the Ville Grill, Twisted Taco, and Greek Row
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartment units
- Double-occupancy (excluding two-bedroom units, which house three students)
- Each apartment equipped with a kitchen including a full- or mini-refrigerator, stove, and cabinets
- Rooms furnished with chairs, soft seating, dining table, twin XL bed, & drawers
- Balcony with each apartment (view policy on fire safety here)
- Shop for bedding, room decor, and more
- Microfridge, loft, and safe rentals as well as futon purchases available here.
- Learn more about special accommodations here.
- View room costs.
- Gender-inclusive housing
- Laundry facility, trash room, and recycling receptacles on each floor
- Utilities included (water, sewer, trash and electricity)
- Common area in lobby with pool table
- Lounge area with television and ping pong table
- Study room with television and mini-library
- 24/7 support, security, and limited key access
- Complimentary maintenance and common area cleaning
- Free WiFi
- Learn more about our university's mail services here.
- Express Check-Out