Applying for Housing
Thank you for your interest in living with us!
Applying for housing is a two-part process which involves submitting the housing application and selecting a room during a "room selection" period.
All of our applications are submitted in the Housing Portal on our homepage once they have launched. Be sure to visit our YouTube channel for some basics on how to navigate the Housing Portal!
- This application is for students who are interested in living with University Housing for the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 Academic Year.
Be sure to review our other resources for the Fall 22 Housing Application:
- "How-To" Videos
- Application Tutorial
- Roommate Group Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fall 22 Application and Room Selection Timeline
- This application is for students interested in living in one of our residential communities!