In partnership with the Department of Health and Sport Sciences, the Sport Professions TC is designed for students of ALL majors who are interested in working in sport and wellness industries. This community will help you “up your game” through networking with sport and wellness professionals in the Louisville community and beyond and professional development opportunities. Members live in the same residence hall and receive specialized programming focusing on professional development, careers in sport, and social engagement.
Location: Denny Crum
Advisor: Dr. Meg Hancock and Dr. Ehren Green
- Networking with sport industry professionals in the Louisville community and beyond
- Resume building opportunities
- “First to know” volunteer and internship opportunities
- Build connections with faculty outside of the classroom setting
Who Can Apply?
- All upper-level students who are not student-athletes.