College of Business: Thriving and Innovation Through Leadership and Entrepreneurship (TILE) LLC
In partnership with the College of Business, the TILE LLC is designed for students majoring in business who want to develop their individual leadership style, while engaging with leaders, entrepreneurs, and your LLC cohort of future business professionals. This community also emphasizes the importance of academic engagement, navigating life’s transitions, and how to use innovation to solve problems. Members live on the same floor, take classes together, and receive specialized programming focusing on academics, business careers, and social engagement.
Are you planning to double major or minor in Sports Administration? Check out the Sport Business LLC for second-year CARDS!
Location: Louisville Hall
Advisor: Katie Etheridge
- Assistance in transition from high school to college, both academically and socially
- Academic programs and guidance to assist you in becoming more successful as a student
- Opportunities to meet with faculty, advisors, mentors and business leaders in a social and professional setting
- Programming designed to help students discover their strengths, develop grit, and learn how to solve problems with innovation
Who can apply?
- Any incoming first-year student admitted to the College of Business
- You must be admitted to the College of Business to participate in this LLC. Pre-Business students are not eligible to apply.
Fall: Camp 100 – Academic Orientation (1 hour)