College of Business: Thriving and Innovation Through Leadership and Entrepreneurship (TILE) LLC
In partnership with the College of Business, the TILE LLC is designed for students majoring in business who want to develop their individual leadership style, while engaging with faculty, staff, professionals, and their LLC cohort of future business professionals. This community also emphasizes the importance of academic engagement, navigating life’s transitions, and how to use innovation to solve problems. Members live in the same residence hall, take classes together, and participate in specialized programming focusing on academics, business careers, and social engagement.
Location: Louisville Hall
Advisor: Brandon Halcomb
- Assistance in transition from high school to college, both academically and socially
- Academic programs and guidance to assist you in becoming more successful as a student
- Opportunities to meet with faculty, advisors, mentors and business leaders in a social and professional setting
- Programming designed to help students discover their strengths and utilize their connections and resources
Who can apply?
- Any incoming first-year student directly admitted to the College of Business
- You must be admitted to the College of Business to participate in this LLC. Unfortunately, pre-business students are not eligible to apply.
- COMM 112 – Business and Professional Speaking (Section 1 and 76)
- ENGL 101 – Introduction to College Writing (Section 28 and 34)
- CIS 205 – Information Systems in Organizations (Section 51)
- CAMP 100 – Academic Orientation (Section 4)