2020-2021 Living-Learning & Themed Communities
Campus Housing defines LLCs and TCs as residential programs that house a group of students who share a common academic or non-academic interests. Students participating in an LLC are engaged through linked courses and intentional programming that directly relates to course content. Themed communities are designed to connect students that share a common interest in, or identify as part of, a particular group or community.
Participants will have increased faculty and staff engagement, opportunities to actively engage in community-specific programs, and be exposed to campus resources relevant to their academic, personal, and/or professional endeavors.
To find your Cardinal Home with one of our LLC or TC communities, check out the list below and click on the community of your interest to learn more!
Once you have chosen a community, select the "Housing Portal" button on our homepage to log in and submit the LLC/TC Application.
Download our NEW LLC/TC Booklet HERE!
Available LLCs for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- College of Business: Thriving & Innovation Through Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Education and Health & Sport Science
- Feminist Social Justice Leadership
- First-Generation Cardinal
- Health Sciences (Dental Hygiene, Nursing, Public Health)
- Parish (Porter Scholars and Black-Identifying A&S Students)
- School of Music
- Social Work
Available TCs for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Army ROTC
- Bayard Rustin LGBTQ+ & Social Justice
- Global Village
- Metropolitan College
- Transfer Student