Fall 2021 Move-In
Message from Campus Housing
We are so excited to welcome you to campus for Fall 2021! We had a blast with Move-In 2020 last fall, and we hope that this year will be just as efficient, safe, and fun for all involved. Check out these Move-In 2020 memories to get a sense of what Move-In 2021 will look like!
We will be updating this page with full details regarding dates and processes in mid-May, so keep an eye out! In the meantime, feel free to browse these resources below.
What to Expect
- To ensure your safety and well-being, all move-in for Fall 2021 will be scheduled. Moreover, the number of appointment slots per hour will be limited based on the physical distancing capabilities of each hall. Monitor your UofL email for full details on when our "Schedule Move-In" form becomes available in the Housing Portal.
- You may bring up to two individuals to assist you during your one-hour move-in appointment.
- Per University guidelines, all individuals arriving on campus are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Vinyl bins and cleaning supplies will be available for you to check out during your one-hour move-in appointment.
- We highly encourage all residents to visit the Cardinal Card Office prior or following their appointment in order to collect their Student ID Card, as several halls require this ID card in order to access the building.
- Select the images below to learn more about move-in traffic flow, parking, and pre-arrival resources:
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to connect with our team and receive important updates throughout the year! We also host several contests and raffles on our accounts, so be sure to follow us before move-in!