Fall 2021 Move-In
Message from Campus Housing
We are so excited to welcome you to campus for Fall 2021! Check out your hall's "Housing Herald" newsletter for full information on move-in, printable materials, and a special welcome from your Hall Director!
Current students, faculty/staff, and community members: sign up now to become a move-in volunteer!
What to Expect
- All move-in for Fall 2021 will be scheduled, and the number of appointment slots per hour will be limited based on the physical distancing capabilities of each hall. Be sure to schedule your appointment using the "Schedule Move-In" form beginning July 8th at 10:00 a.m. in the Housing Portal.
- You may bring up to two individuals to assist you during your one-hour move-in appointment.
- Per University guidelines, all individuals arriving on campus who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask or face covering.
The COVID-19 vaccines are very safe and effective. They are among our greatest tools for fighting the pandemic. COVID-19 vaccination is not required, but it is strongly encouraged. For more details on the vaccine, read UofL Health's Vaccine FAQ document and the university's COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs. To speak with a health representative about the COVID vaccines, call the UofL Hospital COVID Vaccine line at 502-588-7004.
- Vinyl bins and cleaning supplies will be available for you to check out during your appointment.
- We highly encourage all residents to visit the Cardinal Card Office prior to or following their appointment in order to collect their Student ID Card, as several halls require this ID card in order to access the building after move-in.
- Our "Early Arrival Request" form will launch on July 8th at 10:00 a.m. in the Housing Portal. If approved, you will be able to schedule your early arrival using the "Schedule Move-In" form. The earliest move-in date for an approved early arrival will be August 16th.
- Select the images below to learn more about move-in traffic flow, parking, and pre-arrival resources:
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to connect with our team and receive important updates throughout the year! We also host several contests and raffles on our accounts, so be sure to follow us before move-in!