Spring 2021 Move-In
Message from Campus Housing
We are so excited to welcome you to campus for Spring 2021! We encourage you to review our Fall 2020-Spring 2021 Housing Operations to access important details about the measures we will be taking to ensure your safety, health, and well-being.
Just like our Fall 2020 move-in, Spring 2021 Move-In Day will look slightly different. In order to support a healthy and efficient move-in this year, we will be utilizing an appointment system for residents to schedule a one-hour move-in slot on January 10th, 2021.
Need to request an early arrival for January 8th or 9th?
The Early Arrival Request is now available in the Housing Portal on our homepage. Please note that if your request is approved, 1. You will still need to schedule your move-in, and 2. You will be responsible for paying an early arrival cost equivalent to the nightly rate of your particular room assignment. Early arrival requests will be processed in the order in which they are received beginning December 7th.
- Appointments may be scheduled in the Housing Portal on our homepage when the scheduling form launches. Monitor your UofL email for more information.
- During your move-in appointment, you will be able to check in at your hall's front desk and check out a vinyl bin in order to move your items into your room.
- You may bring up to two "helpers" to assist with moving your items. Due to health and safety precautions, Campus Housing staff will not be able to assist in transporting your personal items.
- During your move-in appointment, you will be able to park temporarily at your hall's unloading area or in Yellow spaces around campus by displaying our temporary parking pass. If you are unable to print your pass at home, we will have extras available at the hall front desks.
- Be sure to display the pass and refrain from parking in Handicap or Red Reserved spaces, or your vehicle will be ticked.
As you prepare for your transition to campus, we hope you will take advantage of these printable move-in resources: