Parking & Shuttle Information
Getting to Your Hall
In order for traffic to flow smoothly during move-in, we have created a specific set of driving instructions for each residence hall. Be sure to print your hall's traffic map in advance, as GPS and Google Maps instructions are not necessarily the same as our Move-In Day traffic flow. View traffic maps here.
Arriving at Your Hall
- After arriving at your residence hall for your move-in or drop-and-go appointment, please be sure to display one of our temporary parking passes on your dashboard. The pass will be valid ONLY for one hour during your appointment.
- We highly encourage you to print your pass ahead-of-time. However, if you are unable to access a printer or forget to print one, you will be able to collect a pass upon your arrival.
After Unloading: Parking and Shuttles
On August 12-14 only, residents and families can take advantage of free parking at Cardinal Stadium after unloading their vehicles at the residence halls.
- Free shuttles will run every ten minutes between Cardinal Stadium and bus stops located throughout Belknap Campus.
- View and print a map of bus stop locations and shuttle route here.
- View a list of bus stop locations here.