Schedule a Tour
We are excited to show you our residence halls!
- Please be aware that due to the holidays, our office will not offer tours between December 16, 2022 and January 3, 2023.
- Tours are available by appointment only at 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday. We are unable to give weekend tours.
- Tours may be scheduled for the following halls: Unitas, Belknap Village North (traditional); Community Park, Kurz, Louisville (suite); Cardinal Towne, University Pointe, Bettie Johnson, and University Tower Apartments (apartment).
- While we would love to show you all of our halls during your tour, out of practical necessity we are unfortunately only able to show you up to three residence halls during your tour. Please only request three residence halls for your tour.
- Please be sure to schedule your tour two full business days in advance. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to give tours on a shorter notice, although we will try our best.
- Please note that tour requests are processed during regular hours of operation (Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.). Requests submitted outside of regular office hours (including days of university closure) will be processed in the order in which they are received and as soon as possible once our office re-opens.
Once you complete this form, your request will be forwarded to our University Housing team. We will then confirm your appointment via the email address you provide below. If you have any questions or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, call us at (502)-852-6636, or email us at email@example.com.
What to Expect
- Tours begin in the University Housing central office located in the first-floor lobby of Stevenson Hall and take approximately 20-25 minutes per hall.
- During the tour, you will be shown a model room within the hall, the lobby of the hall, and any other open amenities.
- A student tour staff will be able to answer your questions regarding residential life, hall amenities, and more.