Campus Housing offers a community-like atmosphere that will support you as you successfully transition from high school to college. It’s a place where everyone can belong and make life-long connections.You are sure to find a home in one of our eleven residence halls or affiliated apartment properties.
Our halls are home to more than 6,000 students from across the globe. Staffed by a team of professionals with expertise in student learning and development, we strive to make sure learning does not stop in the classroom. We emphasize healthy lifestyles and provide programs that facilitate student engagement and personal growth.
We’re also one of the largest student employers on campus, with more than 300 part-time student employees assisting in facilities, services, and programs that support our campus communities and help them thrive.
Our dynamic combination of professional staff, student leaders, and residents helps make UofL a vibrant campus with lots to offer every individual.
Campus Housing promotes a safe, convenient, inclusive and healthy living-learning environment, providing opportunities that engage students, facilitate student and faculty connections and encourage student success.
Campus Housing provides a robust program that offers a variety of unique living environments to meet students’ needs as they progress through their career with the university, supporting the overall academic goals of the institution.
- Student Focus – Our residents come first.
- Respect – We demonstrate fairness, consistency and compassion in our interactions with others.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves at all times in a professional and ethical manner. Honesty and openness are hallmarks of the way we conduct business.
- Caring for Community – We develop comfortable places to live and learn, while providing students opportunities to learn civic responsibility.
- Intentionality – We are focused on making every interaction with our residents count. Staff are trained to have intrusive conversations with students to enable them to more effectively assist students with issues that may be affecting their experience at UofL.