UofL Students Excelling in Internships
UOFL STUDENTS EXCELLING IN INTERNSHIPS
By Stuart Esrock, Ph.D.
In the midst of Internship Month, it’s important to recognize UofL students who have already had stellar internship experiences that clearly impacted their career and professional development.
But equally important, this group of students has also made significant contributions to the betterment of Louisville and the state of Kentucky. Here’s just a few of these students we can all be proud of, along with links to the story behind their internships.
- Trevor Bosley - UofL Division of Infectious Diseases
- Audry Schaefer - Louisville Metro Government
- Arabella Werner - Kentucky Refugee Ministries
- Hannah Kemper and Erica Barlow - Jefferson County Public Schools
- Josh Osborne - Backside Learning Center at Churchill Downs
- Dustin Williams - Kentucky BioProcessing
- Shah Tarun - UofL School of Medicine
- Katie Davidson - U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals:
- Dillard Collier - Louisville Metro Government
- Maegan Helm and Hannah White - Backside Learning Center / Mia Isabell Rodriguez - Gentle Excellence Dental
- Christian Covyeau - Parker Dewey microinternship