African American Resources
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR): Supports African American HR professionals through networking and career development opportunities.
- National Urban League Employment Network: The Urban League Employment Network is tailored-made for individuals to find jobs with respected companies committed to diversity recruitment.
- National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ): Provides career resources and opportunities for Black journalists and media professionals.
- National Association of African American Studies & Affiliates (NAAAS): Offers resources and support for students interested in African American studies and related fields.
Asian and Asian American Resources
- Association for Asian American Studies: Offers resources for students interested in Asian American studies and related academic and professional fields.
- Asian American Psychological Association (AAPA): While not career-specific, AAPA promotes the mental health and well-being of Asian American communities, and their resources may be relevant to students pursuing careers in psychology and related fields.
- Asian Professional Exchange: Non-profit, non-partisan community based organization with multifaceted goals and purposes that are charitable, cultural and educational in nature.
- Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA): Supports Asian American journalists and media professionals through networking, career development, and advocacy.
National Association of Asian American Professionals: Non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers Asian & Pacific Islander leaders through professional development, community service, and networking.
- ADA: U.S. Department of Justice American with Disabilities Act (ADA) homepage.
- Job Accommodation Network: International toll-free consulting that provides information about job accommodations and the employment of people with disabilities.
- Lime Connect: A global organization that connects university students and professionals with disabilities with inclusive employers, career opportunities, and professional development resources.
- American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD): The largest disability rights organization in the United States, AAPD offers various programs, including career development initiatives, internships, and mentorship opportunities.
- Getting Hired: A platform that connects job seekers with disabilities to inclusive employers and offers resources for career planning and development.
Hispanic and Latinx Resources
- Prospanica: Prospanica empowers Hispanic professionals through education, networking, and leadership opportunities.
- Latinos in Higher Education: A professional organization with a national job listing database.
- Latpro: National website for Hispanic job seekers; focuses on employers committed to diversity within their workforce.
- Saludos: A magazine and job search database for bilingual Latina/Latino job seekers.
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE): Offers career development programs, networking events, and job listings for Hispanic professionals.
- Campus Pride: The primary objective of Campus Pride is to develop necessary resources, programs and services to support LGBTQ and ally students on college campuses across the United States. This resource is particularly useful when researching graduate schools.
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index: Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index is the national benchmarking tool on corporate policies and practices pertinent to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer employees.
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Municipal Equality Index: Examines how inclusive municipal laws, policies, and services are of LGBTQ people who live and work there. Cities are rated based on non-discrimination laws, the municipality as an employer, municipal services, law enforcement and the city leadership's public position on equality.
- Out for Undergrad (O4U): Focuses on supporting LGBTQ+ undergraduate students in their career development through mentorship and professional conferences.
- National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE): Advocates for policy change and provides resources for transgender individuals in various areas, including employment and workplace issues.