The University Career Center serves 9 of the 12 colleges/schools, representing almost 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in over 50 academic units. A summary of colleges and schools includes:
1. Arts & Sciences
- Humanities: English, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages, Philosophy, Theatre)
- Natural Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Neuroscience, Physics, Astronomy)
- Social Sciences: Anthropology, Communication, Criminal Justice, Geography, Geosciences, History, Pan-African Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urban/Public Affairs, Women's/Gender Studies
2. Dentistry (including Dental Hygiene)
3. Education and Human Development
- Exercise Science
- Sports Administration
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Organizational Leadership and Learning
- Teacher Education
4. Graduate School (in areas related to 9 colleges and schools)
5. Social Work
6. Medicine (Integrated Programs in Biomedical Sciences, Speech-Language Pathology, not Medical Doctors)
9. Public Health and Information Sciences
The University Career Center serves all exploratory students and posts all positions for Student Employment (part-time jobs) and Federal Work Study positions for all students.
Other Career Centers
The College of Business, Speed School of Engineering, and Brandeis School of Law have career centers serving their students. Click here for their contact information.
The University Career Center educates students through the exploration of career interests, values, and skills. Dedicated and collaborative coaching, programming, and events allow students to enter the working-world prepared to thrive in an ever-changing, diverse and global community.
The University Career Center will engage the campus community in comprehensive career and professional development connecting passion to purpose through innovative and inclusive career services.
The University Career Center and/or individual staff members maintain memberships in the following professional associations:
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Employers (SoACE)
- Kentucky Association of Colleges and Employers (KACE)
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE)
Phone: (502) 852-6701
University of Louisville
University Career Center
Houchens Building, LL03
Louisville, KY 40208