Handshake is the university-wide database that houses all Federal Work Study positions.
Students who have been awarded Federal Work Study as part of their financial aid package may follow these steps to apply for positons:
- To search for Federal Work Study positions, log into Handshake below with ULink credentials.
- Search for "On-Campus Employment." All University of Louisville Federal Work Study positions are identified in the title of the position.
- If you have questions about your eligibility for Federal Work Study, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office.
Departments wishing to post a position must follow these steps to go through the Financial Aid Office:
- Go to https://louisville.edu/financialaid,
- Click on Dept Portal.
- Click on Dept Portal again.
- Log in with your UofL information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Request to Post/Update FWS Job Description" link. This will open the form and you can complete your information from there.