- There are two deadlines for applying to the Humanities MA Program: January 15th and July 15th for, respectively, Fall and Spring Admission.
- All applicants must have completed an appropriate Bachelor's degree prior to entering the program.
- All applicants must also have fulfilled all requirements of the Graduate School.
Required Documents are:
- Online Graduate Application for Admission
- Payment of SIGS Application fee;
- A statement of intent (about 1000 words) focusing on the research interests or the applicant's professional goals;
- A scholarly or creative writing sample (5000-10,000 words);
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate-level work;
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Test scores are welcome, but are being waived as a requirement for the current academic year;
- Two letters of recommendation from former instructors/coworkers attesting to capability for graduate-level work and/or work ethics;
- If applicable, proof of English proficiency.
- For questions regarding costs, financial aid, residency, housing, and graduate life at UofL, please see the Graduate School website.
- For any further questions regarding specificities of the Humanities MA application, please e-mail the Graduate Administrative Specialist, Ms. Lisa Schonburg at: firstname.lastname@example.org.