In an effort to enhance specialization in interdisciplinary fields in the Humanities and beyond, while working towards their PhD in Humanities, our students can earn Graduate Certificates in the following fields enhancing their qualifications for the job market:
- African American Theatre (Department of Theatre Arts)
- Asian Studies
- Health Care Ethics (Department of Philosophy)
- Public History (Department of History)
- Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (Department of Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies)
- Obtain valuable skills and participate in professional development through the Graduate School PLAN workshops.