Association for Humanities Academics
The AHA is a student-led organization with open membership to current Humanities Masters and Doctoral students and alumni.
What We Do:
- Promote consistent student-wide dialogue about the Humanities graduate student experience
- Create opportunities for involvement and advancement in the Humanities
- Provide a student organization that represents the interests of Humanities graduate students
- Promote the advancement of interdisciplinary studies
- Promote opportunities for professional development
- Hold recreational events for graduate students to network
- Foster and maintain relationships with Humanities alumni
Follow us on Facebook.