Practical Recruitment for Law Enforcement
24 Hour Training COurse / 2.5 CEUs / Tuition $400.00 / KLEC Approved
This course is designed to provide techniques in recruiting of police officers and other police personnel, focusing on recruiting trends and strategies; methods of marketing effectively in the digital age; and cost-effective recruiting approaches. The learning environment will be interactive and support maximum class participation in discussion and exercises. Questions and discussion will be encouraged throughout. Participants will develop and present marketing concepts and plans for their agencies during practical exercises.
Course Topics and Areas of Study:
- National Recruiting Trends
- Developing and Implementing a Marketing Strategic Plan of Action
- Private Sector Strategic Marketing Techniques
- Development and Use of Billboards and Other Print Media
- Effective Use of Radio and Television Advertisements
- Effective Use of the Internet for Police Recruiting
- Career Fairs: Do's and Don'ts
- Techniques for Lowering the Cost of Recruiting
- Recruiter-Based Recruiting
- Recruiting Minorities and Women: What Really Works?
Who Should Attend:
All Officer Levels, Recruiting Officers or Commanders Responsible for Supervising Recruitment Efforts
Upcoming Training and Lodging:
If this course is not currently scheduled, it can be brought to your region by a co-hosting agency or through a contract. Contact Theresa Newton for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is not currently scheduled.