COVID-19 HR Information
University COVID-19 Response Information
View the latest information on the university's response to the COVID-19 situation.
HR COVID-19 Response Information
View the University's Return to Work Guidance for Staff (added 8/6/20)
Temporary Leave Guidelines & Modification Requests (updated 1/14/21)
Temporary Telecommuting Guidelines for Employees (updated 10/13/20)
- Please remain at least six feet away from them in order to reduce the risk of exposure
- You should not confront the other employee or student because it is inappropriate and conflicts with the university's commitment to be a Community of Care
- You should report the incident to your supervisor and your supervisor will work with HR, Faculty Affairs or Student Affairs to address your concern
- If an escalated conflict arises, you should report to supervisor (if available) or another member of management
COVID-19 HR Office Guidelines:
- Follow the instructions provided prior to your appointment for completion of online forms and documents required for your visit.
- Arrive at your scheduled time and call the phone number provided when your appointment was scheduled. Someone will meet you at the door to let you in. If you do not have a phone number please call our main line at 502-852-6258 for assistance.
- Wear a mask and remain six feet apart from others.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Staying Connected During COVID-19
COVID-19 can take a toll on us emotionally, physically and mentally. Stay connected with other university employees by attending our Learning Cafés! View the Employee Success Center website to learn more.
How to Contact HR
As recommended by the university, HR staff will be working remotely. Therefore, the physical office on campus will be closed. However, our staff are working diligently to assist you with any questions you may have during this time. Please see the contact information below.
The recommended way to reach our staff during this time is via email. Please reach out to the following accounts for questions about:
Leave (including FMLA questions): firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Relations: email@example.com
Retirement 403(b) and 457(b) Plans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation Questions: email@example.com
Employment Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other HR related questions: email@example.com
You can reach out to us via phone, by calling (502) 852-6258. Please leave a voicemail and an HR staff member will return your call as soon as possible. Please note that a return call may appear as "No Caller ID" or be with an area code that is not the local 502. Our business hours remain the same, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Staff members will be monitoring their individual voicemail boxes as well.