Performance Evaluation Period
The performance evaluation period for employees follows the university’s calendar year from Jan 1 to Dec 31 each year. The performance evaluations are due to HR by March 15.
Performance Evaluation Training
The Professional Development Department will be providing training to help managers and employees:
- Understand how the performance evaluation works
- Understand their role in the evaluation
- Understand how to perform while working remotely
- Understand how to evaluate remote work
- Learn how to coach and be coached/evaluated
- How to work towards a common goal of team success
- Know the guidelines/criteria of performance evaluation
If you are unable to attend the trainings, you can watch a previous training below:
It is very important that managers and supervisors hold informal meetings about three times year (e.g. April, August, December) with employees to provide ongoing feedback on what they are doing well and where they may need development. Building those conversations in as a standard part of the management relationship will help ensure no surprises each year and should lead to stronger employee performance throughout the year.
Performance Evaluation Timeline
On Demand Webinars
Performance Evaluation Forms
Please Note: To electronically sign the forms, you must enter all information then save as a PDF. Once the form is a PDF, you can sign electronically.
Uploading to OnBase