Grievance Procedure

Students who have questions or concerns about their grades, the class, or an assignment are encouraged to see their instructor as soon as possible. If not satisfied with that discussion, students may contact an Assistant Director of Composition, Jeb Herrin, Claire Jackson, or Dakoda Smith, in Hum LL04H, 852.6060.  Their e-mail addresses and office hours can be found at Contact.