Humana Foundation Grant for Megan Poole and the Public Health Literacy Advisory Group
The Public Health Literacy Advisory Group is the recipient of a $250,000 grant by The Humana Foundation. The advisory groups consists of the following members:
- Megan Poole (assistant professor of English at UofL)
- Abigail Koenig (assistant professor of practice, management and entrepreneurship at UofL)
- Shavonnie Carthens (assistant professor of law at UofL)
- Keisha Dorsey (councilwoman of Louisville Metro District 3)
- REACT (Rubbertown Emergency ACTion)
- The Kristy Love Foundation.
The Public Health Literacy Advisory Group is a coalition of community leaders, grassroots activists, and academic scholars focused on making the science of public health more accessible. You can read more about their grant here.