COVID-19 HR Information
University COVID-19 Response Information
Please complete the anonymous Coronavirus Behavioral Health Mindset (CV-BHM) Survey by Friday, Sept. 25. This five-minute survey will provide you with an immediate assessment of your mindset toward preventative and risky behaviors, regarding the spread of COVID-19. The anonymous data collected from this survey will provide the university with important insight for our continued response and strategies to keep campus as safe as possible.
HR COVID-19 Response Information
- Please remain at least six feet away from them in order to reduce the risk of exposure
- You should not confront the other employee or student because it is inappropriate and conflicts with the university's commitment to be a Community of Care
- You should report the incident to your supervisor and your supervisor will work with HR, Faculty Affairs or Student Affairs to address your concern
- If an escalated conflict arises, you should report to supervisor (if available) or another member of management
Fall HR Office Guidelines:
- Follow the instructions provided prior to your appointment for completion of online forms and documents required for your visit.
- Arrive at your scheduled time and call the phone number provided when your appointment was scheduled. Someone will meet you at the door to let you in. If you do not have a phone number please call our main line at 502-852-6258 for assistance.
- Wear a mask and remain six feet apart from others.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Staying Connected During COVID-19
COVID-19 can take a toll on us emotionally, physically and mentally. Stay connected with other university employees by attending our Learning Cafés! For the class list and more click HERE.You can also view previous workshops and learning opportunities by clicking here.
- (FREE) Downtown Louisville – 499 S. Brook Street
- (FREE) South Louisville – Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, 1850 Bluegrass Avenue
- (FREE) Bullitt County – Medical Center South, 1903 W. Hebron Lane
Testing for COVID-19 at UofL:
Faculty or staff member on campus who has not had a COVID-19 test performed on or since Aug. 24, must do so by Sept.18. Extended testing will be available on campus at the following sites from Tuesday, Sept. 8, through Friday, Sept. 18.
Please note: Drive-through testing at Cardinal Stadium will be available only through Friday, Sept. 11.
What to bring and expect
- Bring your university ID.
- Bring your medical insurance card. *
- Wear your mask until asked to remove it for the nasal swab.
- Exit the testing site immediately following your test.
- You will not be charged for testing, regardless of your health insurance coverage, due to the CARES Act.
- Your results will be texted to the mobile number you provided during registration.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you will receive a call from Campus Health.
- For questions about testing, visit the Testing and Tracing FAQs.
How to Contact HR
As recommended by the university, HR staff will be working remotely. Therefore, the physical office on campus will be closed. However, our staff are working diligently to assist you with any questions you may have during this time. Please see the contact information below.
The recommended way to reach our staff during this time is via email. Please reach out to the following accounts for questions about:
Leave (including FMLA questions): firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Relations: email@example.com
Retirement 403(b) and 457(b) Plans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation Questions: email@example.com
Employment Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other HR related questions: email@example.com
You can reach out to us via phone, by calling (502) 852-6258. Please leave a voicemail and an HR staff member will return your call as soon as possible. Please note that a return call may appear as "No Caller ID" or be with an area code that is not the local 502. Our business hours remain the same, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Staff members will be monitoring their individual voicemail boxes as well.