Fellowships and Assistantships
Graduate research assistantships, teaching assistantships, fellowships, and diversity scholarships and assistantships are available for incoming full-time students. Applicants who are seeking financial assistance should state in their application letter that they would like to be considered for an assistantship or fellowship.
Currently accepting applications:
Kueber Family Foundation Assistantship
- Covers three years of tuition and fees (10-month assistantship awarded annually in August)
- Preference for student pursuing research in child welfare (residential care, foster care, adoption, etc.)
- Award may include collaboration with residential services at Seven Counties/Bellewood and Brooklawn
- Applicant must hold a Master's Degree in Social Work and remain in good standing
- Deadline for application is December 1st
Contact our office below for more information about fellowship and assistantship opportunities and requirements. Also contact the University of Louisville Financial Aid Office for further information regarding financial resources and aid.