The University of Louisville provides a range of undergraduate research opportunities across disciplines. From the sciences and humanities to business and education, students can gain practical experience in their fields of interest and conduct their own research projects.
For additional information on upcoming undergraduate research opportunities, follow the links below:
- Participate in the Posters-at-the-Capitol program, for a chance to present your research at the Capitol building. Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023.
- The Undergraduate Arts & Research Showcase spotlights student research through presentations in multiple disciplines.
Location: Student Activities Center Ballroom Date: Friday, April 21, 2023; 12 Noon - 2 pm. More information to come at a later date.
ACC Meeting of the Minds. Date: March 24-26, 2023. Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
Applications are invited for undergraduate students to participate in the ACC Meeting of the Minds Conference to be held at Virgina Tech, from March 24-26th, 2023. Each ACC school will send 5 students to the conference who will give presentations on original research in either a poster or oral format. Selected participants will have all travel expenses and meals paid. Applications to UofL’s Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity are due January 30th, 2023, through the ACC Meeting of the Minds Application Link. Please send any questions to Paul DeMarco, Interim Director, Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity.
- Expand your research skills through a mentored summer program through the Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP). Applications for Summer 2023 are now being accepted.
- University of Louisville NCI Cancer Education Program provides opportunities for undergraduate researchers across disciplines.
- Kentucky Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (KY INBRE) Undergraduate Student Opportunities offers research positions for students at Kentucky regional universities (not UofL or University of Kentucky), or for Kentucky residents attending out-of-state colleges or universities.