The University of Louisville provides a range of undergraduate research opportunities across disciplines. From the sciences and humanities to business and education, students can gain practical experience in their fields of interest and conduct their own research projects.
For additional information on upcoming undergraduate research opportunities, follow the links below:
- Participate in the Posters-at-the-Capitol program, for a chance to present your research at the Capitol building. Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023. Deadline to submit an abstract: Sunday, December 11 at Midnight.
- The Undergraduate Arts & Research Showcase spotlights student research through presentations in multiple disciplines.
Location: Student Activities Center Ballroom Date: Friday, April 21, 2023; 12 Noon - 2 pm. More information to come at a later date.
- ACC Meeting of the Minds. Date: March 24-26, 2023. Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA. More information to come at a later date.
- Expand your research skills through a mentored summer program through the Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP). More information in the Spring 2023.
- University of Louisville NCI Cancer Education Program provides opportunities for undergraduate researchers across disciplines.
- Kentucky Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (KY INBRE) Undergraduate Student Opportunities offers research positions for students at Kentucky regional universities (not UofL or University of Kentucky), or for Kentucky residents attending out-of-state colleges or universities.