Intra University Transfer - Continue

Because you have indicated that you are currently enrolled at UofL, please log in to continue on to the IUT Request Form:
  • The College of Education and Human Development requires an advising appointment for all students who wish to transfer to that college. Please call (502) 852-5597 to schedule an appointment with an advisor. You cannot use this form to request an IUT for Education.
  • The School of Music will also require an audition. Please view the auditions listing for a list of open auditions and contact information.
  • You must have at least one semester of completed, graded coursework to be eligible for Intra-University Transfer (IUT)
  • Continuing Studies and non-degree students are not elegible for IUT
  • Minimum GPA requirements for IUT differ by program.  View the full list (new window)
Log in to Submit IUT request
© 2008-2017 University of Louisville