The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Jun 24, 2016 M&I Newly Awarded Grants
- Jun 21, 2016 Hillview supports the James Graham Brown Cancer Center
- Jun 11, 2016 UofL leads first research team to identify AF1q protein associated with multiple myeloma, extramedullary disease
- Jun 09, 2016 Encounter of a lifetime: John Pierce Wise Sr., Ph.D., met a blue whale for the first time in 18 years of marine mammal research
- Jun 09, 2016 Whale of a tale: How marine mammal research informs us about global pollution at Beer with a Scientist, June 15
- Jun 20, 2016 Dental students raise charitable funds through recycling
- Jun 16, 2016 Psi Omega Fraternity, Omicron Chapter wins national award
- May 31, 2016 Tobacco smoke makes germs more resilient
- May 31, 2016 Mobile health units tested at UofL-run clinic
- May 20, 2016 Congratulations to our recent graduates
- Jun 22, 2016 Nursing faculty to receive President's Distinguished Faculty Awards
- Jun 17, 2016 Nursing PhD students named Jonas Scholars
- Jun 16, 2016 PhD alumna receives national nursing association research award
- Jun 14, 2016 Professor appointed School of Nursing PhD Program director
- Jun 13, 2016 Students, faculty provide health care in Haiti
- Jun 14, 2016 Alumna honored for compassionate care
- Jun 13, 2016 Office of Public Health Practice presents at an international conference on justice
- Jun 09, 2016 HIV disparities researcher selected for competitive mentorship program
- Jun 03, 2016 Faculty named assistant editor of health policy section for top anesthesiology journal
- Jun 01, 2016 Research leaders collaborate to improve population health and policy