The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Mar 20, 2017 Getting to the School of Dentistry just got a little easier
- Mar 09, 2017 Prosthodontic residents win all three awards in clinical poster competition at international meeting
- Mar 01, 2017 M.S. in Oral Biology student finds unique opportunity in Sandell's lab
- Mar 01, 2017 UofL School of Dentistry students present to Jeffersontown Elementary students
- Feb 27, 2017 UofL’s School of Dentistry boasts top 15 national ranking in research dollars
- Mar 17, 2017 UofL nursing students give back during spring break
- Mar 15, 2017 Students volunteer at Remote Area Medical clinic in Nashville
- Mar 14, 2017 UofL health science schools rise in 2018 U.S. News rankings
- Mar 13, 2017 UofL swimmer, nursing student receives ACC scholarship
- Feb 27, 2017 Racetrack clinic honored at Health Care Heroes Awards
- Mar 22, 2017 National Public Health Week 2017
- Mar 22, 2017 Expanding STEM education is the focus of new degree collaborative
- Mar 21, 2017 Buchino serves on a panel related to health care access and utilization
- Feb 23, 2017 Public health and local art thought leaders collaborate to improve community health
- Jan 13, 2017 Strengthening competencies of the current and future public health workforce