The faculty, staff and students at the Health Sciences Center collaborate with professionals throughout the region to improve the well-being of the people throughout Kentucky and beyond by finding solutions to the health care issues that plague the Commonwealth.
The Health Sciences Center is committed to providing an environment of inclusiveness through the understanding and celebration of the many differences in perspectives, thoughts, experiences, belief systems and cultures of our students, faculty and staff.
Home to Centers
Multidisciplinary research centers and institutes focus on health issues that significantly impact people throughout the world.
- Sep 28, 2016 Pediatric teaching hospital renamed Norton Children’s Hospital
- Sep 28, 2016 PhTx graduate student Aaron Neely receives ASCB travel award to present research
- Sep 26, 2016 Mayor’s forum on possible e-cigarette, hookah ban features UofL researchers
- Sep 26, 2016 Zimple Kurlawala awarded Arno Spatola Endowment Graduate Research Fellowship from the Institute or Molecular Diversity & Drug Design
- Sep 26, 2016 Dr. Levi Beverly receives NIH diversity supplement to support dissertation research of Doug Saforo
- Sep 23, 2016 School of Nursing alumna chosen as president of AWHONN Board of Directors
- Sep 21, 2016 Four School of Nursing faculty members receive UofL awards
- Sep 20, 2016 Nursing scholar presents impact of postpartum depression research in Australia
- Sep 16, 2016 UofL professor co-edits comprehensive book on global mental health nursing
- Sep 15, 2016 International learning opportunities available for nursing students
- Sep 28, 2016 Building global relationships, expanding public health knowledge in Ghana
- Sep 28, 2016 Chinese students learn about public health in the United States
- Sep 27, 2016 Mayor’s forum on possible e-cigarette, hookah ban features two University of Louisville researchers
- Sep 16, 2016 Contributing to healthy lives
- Sep 15, 2016 Nationally-recognized pulmonary physician, epidemiologist discussed tobacco and health