What is Cardinal Careers:
Cardinal Careers is the career platform used by the University, Business, and Engineering career centers. All positions, career fairs, and events are posted in Cardinal Careers.
Who is Eligible:
How to Create an Account in Cardinal Careers:
- Go to cardinalcareers-csm.symplicity.com/students.
- Click the Students/Alumni button as your user type, then select Sign Up.
- Complete the fields and click Submit.
- A verification notice will be sent to the email address you provided (you will receive the email from email@example.com). Click the link to confirm your registration.
- When your registration request is reviewed and approved, your password instructions will be emailed to you. Accounts are reviewed in the order they are received.
- Upon receipt of your temporary login credentials, make sure to log in to the system and change your temporary password.
If you have any questions about your alumni account, please contact the UCC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-852-6701.
Safe Job Hunting:
Whether in Cardinal Careers or any other job site on the Internet, you should make certain you are aware of questionable or fraudulent practices. Please review our Safe Job Hunting information.