Staff in this position is responsible for providing support to Housing and Residence Life by assisting with building and room inspection, preparation, and maintenance.
- Movement of bedroom, lounge and public area furniture
- Minor furniture repair
- Light bulb replacement
- Storage room supply inventory and maintenance
- Physical inspection of facilities
- Inventory of department property
- Conduct routine health and safety checks
To be successful in this position, employees must perform assigned tasks according to given completion schedules. The enjoyment of working as a team must also be evident in each employee as this position is a central component to the facilities function of Housing and Residence Life.