University Integrity and Compliance

Providing independent oversight of the university's compliance programs

Student Reporting Options

Most student concerns should be raised directly with the responsible university office associated with that issue. Examples include issues relating to housing, financial aid, and academic misconduct. The University’s Student Advocate can be accessed via, by calling the Dean of Students Office at 502-852-5787, or emailing for assistance with student complaints or concerns.

If you are a student employee and have a concern connected with your job, use the reporting options listed on our Compliance Hotline page. These options are also appropriate if you have a concern about illegal conduct involving university faculty, staff, volunteers, or other university representatives; or any other concerns about the safety of university facilities.