Dean Duncan to speak at Whittier Law School's Assessment Conference
Brandeis School of Law Dean Susan Duncan will be a panelist at Whittier Law School's day-long Law School Assessment Conference on Nov. 14 titled "Building an Assessment Plan from the Ground Up."
The conference is designed to help law schools comply with the assessment requirements recently added by the American Bar Association for accreditation. The event will also feature the following speakers and panelists:
- Barry Currier, the Managing Director of Accreditation and Legal Education for the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
- Professor Andrea Curcio, Georgia State University College of Law
- Professor Judith Daar, Whittier Law School
- Executive Associate Dean Barbara Glesner Fines, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- Associate Dean Andrea Susnir Funk, Whittier Law School
- Associate Dean Cassandra L. Hill, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Dean Emerita Maryann Jones, Western State College of Law
- Associate Dean Susan Keller, Western State College of Law
- Professor Patricia Leary, Whittier Law School
- Professor Kelley Mauerman, Whittier Law School
- Dean Michael Hunter Schwartz, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law
- Associate Dean Sandra Simpson, Gonzaga University School of Law
- Professor David Thomson, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Professor Victoria VanZandt, University of Dayton School of Law
- Professor Judith Wegner, University of North Carolina School of Law
For more information on the assessment conference at Whittier Law School, visit www.law.whittier.edu/assessment.