For Current Students
The Office of Professional Development coordinates on-campus interviews to connect Brandeis Law students with employers.
The Office of Professional Development staff strives to assist Brandeis students with securing law clerk, community service or judicial internships that they need to secure the job that they want.
Some of the services offered include:
- Expert assistance with identifying and communicating legal credentials through the resume and interview process;
- Identification of specific employment opportunities;
- Maintenance of a current career-related resource library and online database;
- Exposure to and appreciation of public service and its impact on the community;
- Coordination of recruitment activities on and off campus including participation in jobs fairs and career conferences; and
- Development and long-term continuation of relationships among students, alumni, employers and the community.