Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
You are here: Home Employment Compensation Resources

Classifications of Positions

All positions at the university are appropriately classified according to the job duties and responsibilities.


Job Specifications and Classifications

Wage and Salary Ranges

Requesting a New Position - for assistance with the creation of any new staff position

Reclassification of a Vacant Position - for assistance with the classification of any vacant staff position

Reclassification of a Filled Position - for assistance with the classification of any filled staff position

In-Range Adjustment Request - for assistance with changes to current wage or salary

Position Authorization Request (PAR) Form - required for any data changes to any staff position

*NEW* Employee Request Form (DOC) - for employee to request position review

*NEW* Job Description Form (JDF) (DOC) - required for supervisor to complete for changes to the duties and responsibilities of any staff position

Departments in need of a position data update should submit the PAR form to Employment Services for approval before it is submitted to Position Management.


Find your department's Employment Services Coordinator >>

Employment Services will send the department an email confirmation upon receipt of a classification request for any new, vacant or filled position. If a confirmation is not received within five working days of sending the request, please follow up with Employment Services.

For additional questions or concerns, please contact the office of Compensation and Employment Services via email or by phone at (502) 852-6542.

Document Actions
Personal tools