Open Enrollment 2015!
It is time for employees to select benefit choices for the coming year. Your benefit open enrollment website will give you the information you need to choose the benefit options to fit your specific needs.
Open enrollment is October 17th - October 31st. During this time, employees can make changes to and enroll in a number of benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; Get Healthy Now; Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
Highlights for 2015
- For active employees, health premiums will remain the same in all health plans except Cardinal Care. All Cardinal Care plans will have an annual increase of $480.The Cardinal Care Health Plan option is closed to new enrollees.
- Dental premiums have a minimal increase.
- Your 2014 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Get Healthy Now participation will not automatically rollover to 2015, you must enroll in each program.
- If you waive health insurance and want waiver dollars in a dependent care account, you must enroll in a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- To enroll in Get Healthy Now and earn a $40 monthly premium incentive, you must complete a new Health Risk Assessment between October 17th - November 17th.
- If you do not want to make any changes to your health, dental or vision - No Action is needed. Your coverage elections will remain the same for 2015.