- Are you proud of the work you've done in your English 101, 102, 105, 303, 306, or 309 course?
- Do you have original artwork?
- Do you want to share your work with the campus community?
- Do you want to tell people that you are PUBLISHED?
Submit your work to Cardinal Compositions for a chance to get published in next year's Cardinal Compositions!
You may submit ANY work you completed for an English Composition course (101, 102, 105, 303, 306, 309).
We are also looking for original artwork to use.
If your material is selected, you will receive a free copy of the collection and a certificate of achievement!
What to Submit
Before December 31, 2016 please submit:
- Any work you completed for your English Composition Course. You may submit as many pieces as you like.
- All citations: we will not consider work that does not properly cite sources.
- A completed permission to publish form.
How to Submit
Two easy steps:
- Fill out a permissions form provided below
- Email a copy of your form and your work to: CardinalCompositions@louisville.edu
All work must be received by December 31, 2016 to be considered for the next issue.
Please contact the editors if you have any questions. The Cardinal Compositions Committee looks forward to reading your work!
Click to view full-size image… — Size: 1.0 MB