We value Equity, Diversity, and Inclusiveness!
- Our program is committed to recruiting qualified students from diverse backgrounds and supporting their success through to their degrees and beyond.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee (Dept of Psychological & Brain Sciences)
- The Graduate School offers diversity programming to provide additional support for applicants and students. Click here to see the Graduate School's Diversity Initiatives.
- The Minority Associate of Graduate Students (MAGS), the Cultural Center, the LGBT Center, the Women’s Center, the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) and the Office of Diversity & Equity along with many other student organizations have a strong presence on campus and provide additional support to help students succeed.
- UofL was ranked FIRST among 500+ public colleges and universities for meeting the needs of African-American students by the USC Race and Equity Center!
- UofL has received national awards for its support of the LGBTQ community, and Louisville again earned a perfect score from the Human Rights Campaign!
- UofL recently welcomed Dr. Neeli Bendapudi as President in 2018. @UofLPresNeeli is our first female President and first person of color as President.
Visit the Cardinal Anti-Racism Agenda website to see our current and ongoing initiatives, along with highlights of our historic steps toward achieving our anti-racism goals.