Dedicated to providing low-cost, accessible ADHD evaluations and therapy to all children in the Kentuckiana community regardless of insurance or ability to pay.
The ADHD Evaluation Service is now a part of the Norton Children's Behavioral & Mental Health - Bingham Clinic. To request an ADHD evaluation or therapy for a child, please call 502-588-0800 (choose option 1).
The ADHD Evaluation Service provides families with reliable, timely, and affordable ADHD assessments. In addition, children and adolescents will be screened for related disorders. The assessments can be conducted in-person or entirely online.
Can my child receive services?
- Yes! Any child between ages 3-17 can be evaluated or receive therapy.
- No referrals needed – you can contact us directly to get started!
What services do we offer?
- ADHD Evaluations - Evaluations include
- Evidenced-based diagnostic evaluation for ADHD and related issues
- Detailed and personalized recommendations for home, school, and treatment
- Individual feedback session with clinician to discuss evaluation, diagnosis, and next steps (virtual or in-person)
- Individual and family therapy for children and adolescents with ADHD and related difficulties
How Does it Work?
to get started!.
Thank you to WHAS Crusade for Children for their generosity in awarding the RACER lab with a grant to expand our mission of providing affordable, timely ADHD services to families in the Louisville community!