Petitions & Forms

Student Petitions and Forms

Farley Scholarship Application Form

The following forms, among others, can be found on the Registrar’s Office website:

  • Audit/Pass-Fail Form
  • Drop/Add and Grade Type Change Form

The following forms and petitions, among others, can be found on the Arts and Sciences Advising website:

  • Petition to Repeat a Course
  • Petition to Late Add a Class
  • Petition for Late Withdrawal or Change to Audit, Pass/Fail or Letter Grade
  • Instructor’s Remarks Form
  • Curriculum Exception Petitions
  • Undergraduate Application for Enrollment in an Independent Study, Internship, or Research Course

Faculty and Staff Forms

ProCard Receipt Submittal Form

Humanities Syllabus Checklist


NOTE ABOUT FILLING OUT PDF FORMS ELECTRONICALLY: Browser-based PDF readers won’t save your entries or allow electronic signatures. Electronic PDF form data can be reliably saved if you download and complete the form using Acrobat Reader.
Reader icon Download Acrobat Reader