Beginning in January, 2023, all Federal Work-Study positions will transition from Handshake to Cardinal Careers.
Students who have been awarded Federal Work-Study as part of their financial aid package may continue to log into Handshake through December 2022 to search for positions. Beginning in January 2023, students will log into Cardinal Careers to search for Federal Work-Study Positions. Cardinal Careers login information will be sent to all students as well as posted on all UCC webpages.
- If you have questions about your eligibility for Federal Work-Study, please contact the Student Financial Aid Office.
Departments wishing to post a position must follow these steps to go through the Financial Aid Office:
- Go to https://louisville.edu/financialaid
- Click on Dept Portal
- Click on Dept Portal again
- Log in with your UofL information
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Request to Post/Update FWS Job Description" link; This will open the form and you can complete your information from there