The 2015-16 Freshman Honors Program, Scholarship and Guaranteed Entrance Program application is now closed. The 2016-17 application will be available in September 2016.
See our Net Price Calculator to get an early estimate of your UofL costs & financial aid.
Before you begin:
To apply for scholarships:
- Apply for admission. If you have not yet applied for admission, read application instructions.
- You will use the same username and password you create to apply for admission to apply for scholarships. If you do not apply for admission online, please create an account to apply for scholarships. Create your account now. If you have successfully created an account, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Applyweb. Please save this e-mail.
- If the program for which you are applying requires letters of recommendation, you will enter the information for the individuals from whom you are requesting recommendations. They will receive e-mail notification of your request. Please notify all recommenders in advance.
- The student-involvement resume can include, but is not limited to: extracurricular activities, leadership positions, honors/awards, athletic teams, community service, and work experience. Resumes should not exceed 2 pages. Please put your name on each page of your resume.
- You may always review your applications (including the status of all letters of recommendation). Click here to review activity.
- You can submit the scholarship application up to three times. This will allow you to complete the application for the December 15 deadline and then create another application for the January 15 deadline. If you chose to submit all on the December 15 deadline be sure to upload all of our credentials.