We are currently enrolling for the following study:
Study of Emotions for Children (with and without ADHD)
Parents and children ages 7-11 needed for a study of emotions. Parents/children will come to UofL for a 3 hour session to answer questions about the child’s mood and a 2 hour session to measure the child’s heart rate while he/she completes tasks.
- Children who have or might have ADD/ADHD
- Children who do not have ADD/ADHD
- A brief IQ assessment
- A brief academic achievement assessment
- A diagnostic evaluation for ADHD, as well as screening for other emotional or behavioral difficulties
- Results of the brief IQ assessment, academic achievement assessment, and diagnostic evaluation for ADHD will be provided to parents free of charge!
- Children and parents who participate in the study will each receive $20 compensation
- Interested families may contact the RACER Lab by phone at (502) 852-1387 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This study has been approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB# 13.0425). Principal Investigator: Paul J. Rosen, Ph.D.