Infant Cognition Lab
Baby Scientists Wanted!
We are currently conducting several studies on infant face perception, attention, and language development.
- Infants between 3 and 14 months of age with normal vision and hearing are invited to participate.
- Participation is completely voluntary.
- Participation involves one brief visit to campus.
- Infants will receive a t-shirt or bib for participating.
- If you are in the Louisville area and are interested in participating in one of our studies, please contact us at 502-852-6852.
This research has been approved by the University of Louisville Internal Review Board (HSPPO#: 053.16)
Principal Investigator: Cara H. Cashon, Ph.D.