Developing & Presenting a Business Case
This seminar was designed to meet the needs of developing & presenting businesses cases. Learn to communicate how your project can meet your organizational objectives.
You Will Learn to:
- Conceptualize the development of the business case
- Address the problem and/or solution
- Justify costs and return on investment components
- Work through and exercise a business case presentation to executive management
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
HRCI Pre-approved Course
* The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for a recertification credit.
$395 (includes instruction, seminar manual, certificate of completion and parking)
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
3/8/2017Wednesday - #177JBE
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.