The Foundation for Lifelong Professional and Organizational Success
Even some of the most seasoned executives lack recognition and consideration of others’ feelings in the workplace. Daniel Goleman, author of the best-seller, Working with Emotional Intelligence, describes Emotional Intelligence (EI) as “recognizing and managing our own feelings and those of others.” When properly understood and applied, EI creates a new, more consistent level of star performance throughout an organization and throughout an individual’s career.
Participants are required to purchase the Emotional Intelligence 2.0® book and complete the assessment prior to class. The book also includes access to the enhanced online edition of the world′s most popular EQ test—the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal—that pinpoints the strategies that will increase your emotional intelligence the most and tests your EQ a second time to measure your progress.
You Will Learn
- EI’s relationship to IQ: why relationships are as important as skill sets
- How to use EI to dramatically increase productivity, performance, and engagement
- How to use three popular EI assessments to enhance your organization’s culture, customer relationships and productivity
- How EI develops personal leadership ability
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
*Plus the cost of the required book: Emotional Intelligence 2.0®
You might also be interested in:
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
02/27/18Tuesday - #187HBE
Future DatesSign up to be notified about future sessions of this seminar.